Implementing Saving Babies’ Lives: prevention of preterm birth, growth restriction and stillbirth – Birmingham – 4 May 2018 – Cancelled
Apologies that we have had to cancel this course. Please see our upcoming course dates in London and Manchester.
Effective care of mothers and babies at risk of preterm birth, fetal growth restriction and stillbirth
Ensuring effective assessment and care of at-risk babies before and at the time of delivery
6 Hours Relevant for CPD
£95 for full day of training, including lunch, tea and coffee. Please note administration fee charges of £30 per booking will be made for any cancellations as we are a not for profit organisation and will have incurred costs.
£60 rates available for students, please enter ptp60 as voucher code at checkout (must provide student ID at registration on the day).
Please click to view our FAQs and booking policies.
Relevant For: All clinical staff with an interest in preterm delivery and the management of small babies (sonographers, midwives, obstetricians).
This course aims to provide evidence-based clinical overview of care for babies at risk of preterm birth, growth restriction, and stillbirth.
– Identifying women at risk of preterm birth
– Prediction and prevention of prematurity
– Care of the baby due to pre-term birth
– Identifying pregnancies at risk of SGA
– Optimal methods for diagnosing the small baby: fundal height measurements, customised growth charts
– Management of SGA: Implementing surveillance as set out in national guidelines
– Antenatal identification of babies at risk of stillbirth
– Strategies to reduce stillbirth in your unit
– Optimal assessment of fetal wellbeing: fetal movements, growth and Doppler scans, antenatal CTG